All members must abide by these rules otherwise membership may be withdrawn. St Alban’s Sports Centre reserves the right to change these from time to time in which cases notices will be displayed throughout the Sports Centre building.
- Every member will receive a membership card which must be shown at reception on every visit. Replacement cards may be subject to an administration fee. The membership card remains the property of St Alban's Sports Centre.
- The membership card is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member. Any misuse of the membership card will result in membership being cancelled.
- The membership card entitles the user to the benefits associated with the membership level purchased.
- The membership level can be changed once a year free of charge. More frequent changes are allowed at an additional administration charge.
- The management of St Alban's Sports Centre reserve the right to cancel any membership in breach of rules or conduct, which in the view of the management of St Alban's Sports Centre is offensive to customers and/or staff or represents a health and safety risk.
- Individual memberships may be frozen for a period of three months on the production of a valid medical certificate. Other reasons may be considered at the discretion of the management of the St Alban's Sports Centre.