Swimming Crash Courses
Swimming crash courses provide the perfect opportunity for your children to develop skills and confidence in the water. With a 30 minute session in the pool every day for the whole week, the skills they learn become second nature. It is a fantastic way to see your child progress and many of the participants achieve much more than expected.
It is also a great way to meet new friends and have lots of fun in the water with qualified teachers and assistants.
We award a certificate for every participant that completes the five day intensive course, and distance badges if the students are successful.
4 Days Member - £17.20
4 Days Guest - £22.00
5 Days Member - £21.50
5 Days Guest - £27.50
Course Dates: October 25th - 29th
- 09:00 - 09:30 | Beginners 4+ Years
- 09:30 - 10:00 | Shallow End Improvers
- 10:00 - 10:30 | Beginners 4+ Years
- Each lesson runs for 30 minutes.
- Toddler splash: 3-4 years old, introduction into swimming lessons by using fun and play techniques.
- Beginner group: 4+ years, suitable for non swimmers and weak swimmers.
- Shallow End Improver group: 4+ years must be able to swim a width or 25m on front and back comfortably with no swimming aids.
- Maximum of 10 children to 1 teacher and 1 assistant in the water.
- Crash course payments must be done within the first two days of the course.
- These courses work towards Swim england Learn to Swim badges. As well as improving stroke work, distance badges and most importantly water confidence.