Swimming Crash Courses
Swimming crash courses provide the perfect opportunity for your children to develop skills and confidence in the water. With a 30 minute session in the pool every day for the whole week, the skills they learn become second nature. It is a fantastic way to see your child progress and many of the participants achieve much more than expected.
It is also a great way to meet new friends and have lots of fun in the water with qualified teachers and assistants.
We award a certificate for every participant that completes the five day intensive course, and distance badges if the students are successful.
5 Days Member - £24.00
5 Days Guest - £30.00
Course Dates: TBC
- Each lesson runs for 30 minutes.
- Toddler splash: 3-4 years old, introduction into swimming lessons by using fun and play techniques.
- Beginner group: 4+ years, suitable for non swimmers and weak swimmers.
- Shallow End Improver group: 4+ years must be able to swim a width or 25m on front and back comfortably with no swimming aids.
- Maximum of 10 children to 1 teacher and 1 assistant in the water.
- Crash course payments must be done when booking on.
- These courses work towards Swim england Learn to Swim badges. As well as improving stroke work, distance badges and most importantly water confidence.