Situated in over 2,000 acres of its own land, in the foothills of the North York Moors, Ampleforth Abbey was founded by Benedictine monks in 1802. The Ampleforth valley, as it is affectionately known, is a thriving tourist destination with one of the largest commercial orchards in the North of England, a Visitor Centre telling the history of Ampleforth, the Ampleforth Abbey Tea Room and Abbey Shop. Our site also boasts a full-equipped Sports Centre providing city-standard facilities in the most uplifting setting. We offer a variety of career opportunities and hope you will enjoy learning more about us.
- RoleSales and Marketing ManagerClosing DateJob typePermanent, 37 hours per week.LocationAmpleforth Abbey
- RoleOperations ManagerClosing DateJob typePermanent, 37 hours per week.LocationAmpleforth Abbey
- RoleLifeguardClosing DateJob typeVariable hoursLocationSt Alban's Centre, Ampleforth
- RoleMonastery Infirmary Health Care AssistantClosing DateJob typeVarious shift patterns availableLocationAmpleforth Abbey
- RoleBusiness Manager - Retreat CentreClosing DateJob typePermanent, 37 hours per weekLocationAmpleforth Abbey
- Amy HudsonFood & Events Team Leader
Amy joined the Food and Events Team at Ampleforth in 2017 havig built up 10 years of experience in the Hospitality sector. She is in the role of Team Leader.
- Dale BurnTrainee Chef
Dale came to Ampleforth in 2012 as a Food and Events team member with an NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality, he is now in the position of Trainee Chef and working towards his NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery.