- Children should arrive swim ready. We request showering at home after Swim Fit due to limited changing time and showers available.
- Please arrive as close to the session time as possible and afterwards please leave as soon as your child/children are changed.
- To keep the number of people in the changing rooms and on poolside to a minimum we ask that only one parent/carer supervise their child /children during Swim Fit.
- All personal belongings and clothing must be removed from the changing rooms and placed in lockers provided on poolside.
- When arriving onto poolside Helen will welcome you and tell you which lane you will swim in.
- Toilets will be available to use as normal but please be mindful of other users.
Please follow the Centre’s Guidance on social distancing and the control measures that are in place:
- Please use the readily available hand sanitisers
- Please maintain and respect the appropriate social distance guidelines
- Track and Trace will be done through class registration.
- Entry to the Centre will be through the Reception as normal but please follow the signs for the Exit
This half term will run for 5 weeks. We will restart The week commencing 21st September and end for half term on Saturday 24th October.
Sessions that were paid for before we closed will be credited to this half term.
We offer an exceptional range of swimming courses that are organised regularly to suit all abilities.
The Swim England Learn to Swim Scheme is probably the best swimming development programme in the world. The lessons run on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings after school and on Saturday mornings.
Private tuition is also available to provide extra support and encouragement to all swimmers.
All our courses are competitively priced and organised by qualified coaches to enable progressive development of skills and abilities. Course badges and certificates are always available for children.
Adult swimming courses are also organised to meet your precise needs and can be booked privately with our qualified staff.
The selection of the courses we offer includes:
- Beginner lessons
- Shallow end improver lessons
- Deep end improver lessons
- Stroke improvement
- Junior swim fit
Due to the popularity of the scheme, we do have a waiting list for children's swimming lessons and we advise all parents to book their child in for lessons as soon as possible.