- Free parking
- Disabled access & changing
- ASA Children’s learn to swim pathway
- Women’s only session
- Baby changing
- Lockers - £1 refundable
- AED available
- RLSS Lifeguard trained
Jason was appointed Centre Manager in 2014. He is working on developing the sports centre to be able to provide the best service possible to our wide range of customers. He sees Safeguarding and Health and Safety as paramount. Jason will be seen away from his office duties when instructing classes and personal training sessions.
Karen is our longest serving member of staff. She currently co-ordinates our very popular swimming lessons and manages the bookings for the centre. Karen is also a key member of the lifeguard team as well as an enthusiastic swimming teacher.
Tilly is our Duty Manager that co-ordinates the general operations of the swimming pool and private lessons, you will be mainly see her on poolside teaching. Tilly also organises the sports centre events such as wedding functions, parties and conferences.
Ben is our Duty Manager that is responsible for the day to day running of the fitness suite as well as Personal Training. You may also see Ben frequently on poolside as Ben is one of our swimming instructors and part of the lifeguard team.
Josh is our Duty Manager that is responsible for the running of our website and soical media platforms. You may also see Josh frequently on poolside teaching our swimming classes as Josh is one of our swimming instructors here at the centre.
- Helen DouthwaiteSwimming Instructor
- Joanna DowsonSwimming Instructor
- Dan WallisLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Teresa BriggsReceptionist
- Nicola ThorpeFitness Instructor
- Georgie BrownFitness Instructor
- Katie GambleLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Heather GambleFitness Instructor
- Henry HansonLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Jake EdwardsLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Toby CrusherLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Millie ThompsonSports Assistant
- Issy NichollsLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Nick JonesLifeguard & Sports Assistant