- Free parking
- Disabled access & changing
- ASA Children’s learn to swim pathway
- Women’s only session
- Baby changing
- Lockers - £1 refundable
- AED available
- RLSS Lifeguard trained
Jason was appointed Centre Manager in 2014. He is working on developing the sports centre to be able to provide the best service possible to our wide range of customers. He sees Safeguarding and Health and Safety as paramount. Jason will be seen away from his office duties when instructing classes and personal training sessions.
Karen is our longest serving member of staff. She currently co-ordinates our very popular swimming lessons and manages the bookings for the centre. Karen is also a key member of the lifeguard team as well as an enthusiastic swimming teacher.
Tilly is our Duty Manager that co-ordinates the general operations of the swimming pool and private lessons, you will be mainly see her on poolside teaching. Tilly also organises the sports centre events such as wedding functions, parties and conferences.
Josh is our newest member to the management team. He currently assists in many of the day to day operations the centre runs on. He is a great addition to the team and brings a new set of eyes and ideas to the table.
Ben is our Duty Manager that is responsible for the day to day running of the fitness suite as well as Personal Training. You may also see Ben frequently on poolside as Ben is one of our swimming instructors and part of the lifeguard team.
- Helen DouthwaiteSwimming Instructor
- Joanna DowsonSwimming Instructor
- Julia ThompsonReceptionist
- Dan WallisLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Nicola ThorpeFitness Instructor
- Elliot HutchinsonLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Angela BakerFitness Instructor
- Katie GambleLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Heather GambleFitness Instructor
- Henry HansonLifeguard & Sports Assistant
- Annabelle FloundersSwimming Instructor & Lifeguard
- Teresa BriggsReceptionist