We are evaluating our online ministry. If you listen to Home Prayers (HP) I would be grateful for your thoughts. Here are some questions to get you started…
- Has HP served its purpose during lockdown restrictions? Is it no longer necessary?
- Do you still see a purpose for continuing HP?
- Are you drawn to HP for the first half (prayer) or the second half (reflection)?
- For the reflection, do you look for a thoughtful consideration on what’s going on in the world or for spiritual guidance for what’s going on in your world?
- Are the reflections too short or too long?
- Would you like to see more variety in the readings and prayers?
- Is HP being ‘live’ important or would you catch up with it another time if it were recorded?
- Would you prefer video-streaming or is audio enough?
- Is HP being ‘live’ important or would you like it to be recorded?
- Do you join us online at other moments (Mass, Office, Home Retreats) or is it just HP?
Please feel free to add any thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, encouragement!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr Chad Boulton OSB