Swimming Lessons Terms and Conditions
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Payment must be made within the first 2 weeks of the start of each half term. Emergency cancellations will be treated at the discretion of the swimming co-ordinator.
- Notification of unattended lessons must be made, failure to do so after 3 weeks will result in your child being taken off the lessons, if unpaid.
- The session will have deemed to have started at the pre-arranged session time. Any lost time due to late arrival will not be made up at the end of the session.
- In case of a swimming instructor falling ill, or being unable to instruct the session, the instructor will be replaced by one of the St Alban's Sport's Centre instructors.
- The instructor will provide all equipment needed to conduct the lesson, with the exception of goggles.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to go in the water to assist the lesson.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the building when their child/children is having a lesson.
- Any children not taking part in the lessons must be sat with their parents/guardian throughout their visit.