Set in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, with fantastic facilities, we give our students the opportunity to thrive – in the classroom, on the sports field, in the arts, and in their faith – in a supportive environment.
As a school community, our aim is to achieve the following:
- To recognise the unique personal value of every student; to inspire them to love learning and nurture their talents so that they achieve excellence – both inside and outside the classroom
- To maintain a community dedicated to pastoral care where every student feels valued and supported by those around them; to support those who are struggling and protect those that are vulnerable
- To prepare our students to flourish into adulthood; to give them the resilience they need to thrive in the modern world as young men and women of enduring friendships, with deep and nourishing faith and discernment
- To invite students into a life of faith through experiencing the Catholic and Benedictine tradition and thereby being part of a school community that lives the Benedictine values
- To ensure that our staff are fully committed and aligned behind the new leadership and enthusiastic about the future direction of the College
- To share with families the moral (community), spiritual (faith), and intellectual (scholarship) formation of their children