The Government’s latest advice (Monday 16th March) is that everyone should employ social distancing, particularly those at higher risk (over 70s, pregnant women, people with underlying health conditions). We are taking this advice seriously, putting further appropriate measures in place and are reviewing all of our visitor sites.
Social distancing entails:
- avoid contact with anyone with symptoms
- avoid non-essential use of public transport
- work from home where possible
- avoid large gatherings
- avoid small gatherings in smaller public places (pubs, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, cars clubs)
- avoid family/friends gatherings
- keep in touch remotely with family and friends
- using telephone or online services if you need to contact your GP or other services - click here for more information
If anyone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus, then all household members must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill - click here for more information.
Although the site is closed, the School continues to support the welfare of its students. Safeguarding arrangements during the closure of the site can be accessed here.
We thank you for your understanding of our position.