Our ethos is to nurture and educate our students to the best of their ability, supported by strong friendships in a community of faith and scholarship. We warmly invite you and your child to visit us to see for yourself what makes our school so special.
Our aims are:
- To see every student as an individual; to inspire them to love learning and nurture their talents so that they achieve excellence – both inside and outside the classroom
- To maintain a community dedicated to pastoral care where every student feels valued and supported by those around them; to support those that are struggling and protect those that are vulnerable
- To prepare our students to flourish into adulthood; to give them the resilience they need to thrive in the modern world as young men and women of enduring friendships, with deep and nourishing faith and discernment
- To invite students into a life of faith through experiencing the Catholic and Benedictine tradition and thereby being part of a school community that lives the Benedictine values
- To ensure that our staff are fully committed and aligned behind the new leadership and enthusiastic about the future direction of the College
We are here to help, so please do contact us if you have any queries or would like further information or to arrange a visit. Alternatively, why not sign up to join us for our e-Open Morning on Saturday 2nd May? Please click here for more details.