These different styles include:
- Street Dance
- Other styles are available upon request
Classes are recommended to those students who:
- Are keen dancers / have taken dance lessons previously and want to continue their dance training in one or more styles.
- Are complete beginners who would like to learn something new
- Would like to begin to learn dance in one or more styles, whether it be purely recreational or at a more serious level.
- Aspire to study a linked discipline at a higher level, whether it is linked to the performing arts or to improve agility for another sporting specialism.
- Struggle with balance, agility and mobility.
- Wish to improve their stamina and fitness.
- Have an interest in performing and/or taking dance examinations
Classes take place once a week on a peripatetic basis with Miss Walsh. There is the option to participate in dance examinations with the Royal Academy of Dance and International Dance Teacher’s Association. Certain graded examinations also allow students to achieve UCAS points. There are also regular opportunities to take part in dance performance in school and at external events.
Dance develops technical skills, confidence and memory recall skills. Classes are tailored to individual students needs and offer many transferable skills to the students.
For further information about dance lessons, please contact Laura Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org